Monday, September 10, 2007

CHANGE OF PLANS!


Well life is sometimes funny and plans change. I got nowhere fast with this project since the right parts never showed up and we had a great season to ride. So a lot of time was spent on the saddle and out of the shop. It was a perfect riding season with, wouldn't you no it, the perfect bike. After building hundreds of bikes in the past years, I finally slapped one together that was perfect. Well mechanically anyways, it still looks like crap. :)

So this blog is staying, but the bike is changing. I'll leave the existing previous post since the information is good to have around. But get ready for a different and better build subject this time around. The second ratrodbike build-off is set to start on September 15th and my entry build will be showcased on this site. I can't tell you what it is yet, but you can expect a post on September 16th to find out.

Until then, hang tight and get ready for a ride!

Gerry :)

No comments: